August 23, 2006

Who do people in Connecticut root for?



In the infamous rivalry between the Red Sox and Yankees it is easy to guess who people from Massachussetts or New York root for. But what do the people in Connecticut do? Root for both? Flip-flop based on who is ahead at the time?

Thankfully, someone thought it an important enough question to research and has come up with a map, a sort of mason-dixon line in this baseball battle. This is the article Where Do Rivals Draw the Line?

I remember when I lived in Boston and was flying to Haiti, with a transfer in New York. When I was walking down the stairs of the plane when we landed in New York the guy in front of me turned around and said, "You're in New York now." I took off my "B" cap. (I like the Red Sox, but I also like living!)

No comments: