February 13, 2007

other blogs and such


  • Justin's MySpace My son's myspace page
  • my own little corner my friend and fellow employee Cheryl's inspirational blog. She is a strong and consistent supporter and friend of mine.
  • Southern snowboarder My friend Jason's family blog
  • dzcowart My friend Donald's blog
  • curlytopgal my 17 yo niece kristy's blog. she is fanatical about acting/theater. lives in new brunswick canada. cool girl.
  • i found my voice this is my friend Missi's blog. She has recently rediscovered her self (thoughts, feelings, opinions, values) and is no longer afraid to express them. Yay! I don't know when she has the time, however, because she has 14 children!!
  • Sometimes Roxie Writes Stuff... My friend's blog. I like her writing style.
  • Eternal Bud's Eternal Blog My friend Chris' blog
  • drury writing Keith Drury was Director of Youth for the Wesleyan denomination when I was a pastor. He was always a sharp and honest thinker and doer. He is now a professor of Religion and this is his weekly blog.
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    i'm gonna make my own site about it