August 25, 2006

Favor

2 days ago I thought God was saying to me... "You are entering a phase of prosperity and blessing."

This morning I went to see my psychiatrist. Coming out to pay my bill, got my credit card out, and the woman says, "No charge. You have a credit."

Then I went over to Tire Kingdom for a long overdue oil change. I missed the $14.95 special which ended last week, so I had to pay $19.95 + all those fees that creep in, so it was over $26. I was kind of kicking myself for procrasting and thereby having to pay $5 more than I would have. I sat there for a half hour and the guy walks over with my keys and says, "This one's on us. Our computers are frozen so this $26 oil change is free today. Have a good day."

Coincidences?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't God good! What an awesome and amazing ways He gave good things to you.