August 27, 2006

Picasso -1

I once looked through about 2,000 picasso paintings online and tried to pick my favorite ones. What a job! It was interesting to see how his paintings had changed over the years as he experimented with and developed new styles. I seem to have a thing for the "cubism" style.

In any case, here are some of the ones I liked the most. Although I do find my taste changing over time, and how I connect with various of his works. (There are several posts with picasso pictures because i could only put 5 photos in each post. If they are not right in a row after or before these you can put "picasso" in the "search this blog" field at the top of the page and it will bring up all of them.)

Click on the pic to see it full sized.



























To create your own Picasso masterpiece click here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the middle one it looks like it could be italy or maybe greece in the country. I hope to go there someday