February 13, 2007

my friends' businesses


  • Bonita Wesleyan Church My sister Diana, and her husband Marc, just moved to san diego to pastor this church.
  • ONUG "One Nation Under God" patrtiotic apparel by my friend Derrick
  • ThatFishThing My friend Derrick's custom sports apparel
  • iplayd1 My friend Derrick's adult sports league in Atlanta
  • Left Arm Comedy My friend Derrick's stand-up comedy.
  • Life Strategy Coaching and Wilderness expeditions conducted by my friend Steve.
  • Great Therapy My friend Steve's Counseling business.
  • Bridging the Gap Meeting simple needs, in a complicated world. My friend Shirley's company that helps provide water to 3rd world countries.
  • Oasis Counseling My friend Bill's company that provides counseling and consultation, specializing in sexual and relational issues from a distinctly Christian perspective.
  • Keep Growing, Inc. My friend Steve's company whose mission is to "train, resource, and coach leaders to leverage personal development for organizational effectiveness." Incidentally, Steve was just appointed President/CEO of the Evangelical Fellowship of Missions Agencies which over 200 missions agencies belong to. Go Steve!!
  • Mobilizing Brazil My friend Jason's site about his efforts to mobilize the Brazilian church into missions.
  • AppwrightMy friend Dave's company that creates and sells web-based scheduling and collaboration software for homebuilders and contractors.
  • Truth Coaching My friend Dave's company that provides Christian Coaching in a variety of areas.
  • Sherry B Gallery My friend Sherry's site displaying her artwork.
  • Ensemble Gaudior My friend Alexandra's string ensemble. (Be sure to listen to the audio clips!)
  • No comments: